Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable, and focused on individual’s strengths and values. Our goal is to work in partnership with people to empower them to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate in community life in the most integrated and independent manner possible. Each individual is treated with respect, dignity, courtesy, and equality. Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., seeks to provide the opportunity for people to recover with the recognition that the recovery process is unique for each individual.
Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., values programs that seek to empower individuals to make choices, build relationships, and be active partners in the community.
- Services are individualized.
- Services empower individuals to live in the least restrictive setting.
- Services are developed to recognize the recovery process as a unique experience.
- Programs are flexible and allow for different choices in an individual’s recovery journey.
- Programs encourage and support individuals to develop community support and participation.
- Programs are delivered with the highest standards of conduct and ethics.
- Programs work to provide the opportunity for growth and recovery.